Website use security policy
Attention! Please read these terms carefully before browsing this site. If you do not agree with these terms do not use this site.
- Use of the site.
- Protection of personal information.
- Rights of the subject of personal data.
- Registration on the site.
- Denial of responsibility.
- Feedback and comments.
The site ideyka.com.ua allows you to review and download the materials of this site only for personal non-commercial use, provided that you keep all information about the author, information about the ownership contained in the source materials and any copies thereof, and observance Of the Law of Ukraine “Про авторське право і суміжні права” It is prohibited to change the materials of the site ideyka.com.ua, and distribute or display these materials in any form or use them in any other way for public or commercial purposes. Any use of these materials on other sites, on the Internet, computers and computer networks, mobile devices and tablets is prohibited.
Protection of personal data
Internet Store ideyka.com.ua acts in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "Про захист персональних даних" from 01.01.2011, which regulates the legal relationship related to the protection and processing of personal data.
According to the current legislation, the Owner can use the personal data base in the following cases:
- 1. Clarification of data on orders and their delivery;
- 2. Notification of clients on the status of work with the application and order;
- 3. Distribution of promotional offers and news of the Ideyka Internet Store.
For the convenience of customers of the Internet Store ideyka.com.ua there are opportunities both to subscribe to the mailing of promotional offers and website news, and to refuse it. To do this, you need to log in to the site, go to your personal account (upper right corner of the site page), agree or refuse in the newsletter section.
The owner stores personal data of registered users in the database of the Online Store ideyka.com.ua
Rights of the subject of personal data
The personal data subject has the right:
- 1. Know about the sources of collection, the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (location) of the owner, or the manager of personal data or give the appropriate power of attorney to receive this information to persons authorized by him, except as otherwise provided by law;
- 2. Receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
- 3. To access your personal data;
- 4. Receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, about whether his personal data is being processed, and also receive the content of his personal data;
- 5. Submit a reasoned request to the Owner of personal data with a prohibition against the processing of their personal data;
- 6. Submit a reasoned demand to change or destroy your personal data to any owner and manager of personal data if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
- 7. To protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate and defaming the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- 8. File complaints about the processing of your personal data in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
- 9. Apply methods of legal protection in case of violation of legislation on the protection of personal data;
- 10. Make reservations about restrictions on the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
- 11. Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- 12. Know the mechanism of automatic data processing;
- 13. To defend against an automated solution that has legal implications for him.
Registration on the site
By registering on the site you agree to provide true and accurate information about yourself and your contact information. As a result of registration, you will receive a login and password, for the safety of which you are responsible. You are responsible for all actions taken on the site under your username and password. In case of loss of registration data, you agree to inform about it.
Denial of responsibility
Materials and services of the site ideyka.com.ua are provided “as is” without any guarantees. The site ideyka.com.ua does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the materials, programs and services provided on this site. At any time without notice, the site ideyka.com.ua may make changes to the materials and services, products and prices provided on this site. In case of obsolescence and loss of relevance of materials and services posted on the site, the site ideyka.ua does not undertake to update this information. Under no circumstances will the site ideyka.com.ua be held liable for any damage (including but not limited to damage from loss of profits, data, or business interruption) arising from the use of this site.
Feedback and comments
By contacting us or leaving comments on the site ideyka.com.ua you are responsible for the fact that this message or comment does not violate the current Laws of Ukraine, is not harmful, threatening, defamatory, does not offend morality, does not violate copyright rights, does not promote hatred, does not discredit people on racial, ethnic, gender, religious, social and other characteristics, does not contain insults to specific individuals or organizations. You agree that any of your messages or comments can be deleted by the ideyka.com.ua site without your consent, and can also be used free of charge at your own discretion. The site ideyka.ua is not responsible for any information posted by users on the site.